that might be a good picure of porter trying to crawl, but all i can see is your arm. guess i will have to give you another photography lesson. we called back at :45 pm from pop on jr. pop day
I'm keeping in mind that the camera adds ten pounds to your head, Porter. You sure look cute in a life jacket and in the water. I love your beautiful face. I hope we can see you soon. Aubrey has given her boys swim lessons and they are so good in the water. Alex swims underwater to the edge and can climb out. She learned a really good technique which she can show you when we all come to SLO. Love, Nanny
Although this blog is relatively new and somewhat under construction, it's primarily dedicated to event planning and designing on a budget. Lora Spencer coordinates your vision with elements of whimsy and elegance, but most importantly, she helps your plans stay in the green. Lora's based in the orange county area, so feel free to peruse her recent work, if nothing else than to steal some good ideas!
5 comments:
so-oh cute!!
If you really want to get him going, make him skip a couple of meals before you offer him the milk. Boy...I'll bet he'll start moving then!
What a cutie-patootie!
that might be a good picure of porter trying to crawl, but all i can see is your arm. guess i will have to give you another photography lesson. we called back at :45 pm from pop on jr. pop day
I'm keeping in mind that the camera adds ten pounds to your head, Porter. You sure look cute in a life jacket and in the water. I love your beautiful face. I hope we can see you soon.
Aubrey has given her boys swim lessons and they are so good in the water. Alex swims underwater to the edge and can climb out. She learned a really good technique which she can show you when we all come to SLO. Love, Nanny
It's August 2nd -- I'm on a catch-up for blogs! You've done a great job on yours. Love, Mom
Post a Comment