Like all those Spanish "H" words?? I can do more: Hechizar (to cast a spell on someone - very useful word) Hachón (a kind of altar on which bonfires are lighted for iluminations) Hada (an enchanted fairy --hmm are there really any other kind of fairies??) Are you catching the theme here? Oh yeah - last one : Helicóptero (you can probably figure that one out on your own!) and yeah - not quite sure how that one fits into Halloween -just was the next H word that came into my head. So - there you have it -- your spanish lesson for the week - guess you don't even have to go to class now. Why didn't you come to me sooner and you could have been rid of ole mrs. buggle head - or whatever her name is. Alright - got six sick kids (and I don't mean enfermo - I mean asqueroso) so I really don't have time to go on and on and on. :) cute dancing pictures. don't forget to eat every now and then. love you tons gina
Although this blog is relatively new and somewhat under construction, it's primarily dedicated to event planning and designing on a budget. Lora Spencer coordinates your vision with elements of whimsy and elegance, but most importantly, she helps your plans stay in the green. Lora's based in the orange county area, so feel free to peruse her recent work, if nothing else than to steal some good ideas!
2 comments:
look at you...a natural blogger. Glad to see you got it to work.
love you
chris
Hola Hermana Hermosa!!
Like all those Spanish "H" words?? I can do more: Hechizar (to cast a spell on someone - very useful word)
Hachón (a kind of altar on which bonfires are lighted for iluminations)
Hada (an enchanted fairy --hmm are there really any other kind of fairies??)
Are you catching the theme here? Oh yeah - last one :
Helicóptero (you can probably figure that one out on your own!) and yeah - not quite sure how that one fits into Halloween -just was the next H word that came into my head.
So - there you have it -- your spanish lesson for the week - guess you don't even have to go to class now. Why didn't you come to me sooner and you could have been rid of ole mrs. buggle head - or whatever her name is.
Alright - got six sick kids (and I don't mean enfermo - I mean asqueroso) so I really don't have time to go on and on and on. :)
cute dancing pictures. don't forget to eat every now and then.
love you tons
gina
Post a Comment