Wow, I haven't looked at blogs for a long time. You need to send out an email to everyone, letting them know that you've posted a new blog -- well, that's just for the forgetful ones like me! Great pictues. Love, mommmerdommer
Although this blog is relatively new and somewhat under construction, it's primarily dedicated to event planning and designing on a budget. Lora Spencer coordinates your vision with elements of whimsy and elegance, but most importantly, she helps your plans stay in the green. Lora's based in the orange county area, so feel free to peruse her recent work, if nothing else than to steal some good ideas!
3 comments:
I'm in shock- a new post?!! Keep em' coming! I want to know what ya'll are up to. How are you feeling lately?
so you do take pictures. your painting looks good. that's cool they let you paint. oh where, oh where is a baby going to fit.
13 July 2008
Wow, I haven't looked at blogs for a long time. You need to send out an email to everyone, letting them know that you've posted a new blog -- well, that's just for the forgetful ones like me! Great pictues. Love, mommmerdommer
Post a Comment