Thursday, January 17, 2008




The clearly devastating news is now confirmed, that Aussie Austin Jones from ABC ROCK has truly quit the band and has decided to pursue a solo career in the limelight. This heartbreaking decision was made during an international debut of the band's no.1 hit song, Now I Know, off of their platinum record, ABC's. The seemingly tour of triumph faded into a tour of tension, as the Jones Twin simply left the stage leaving the guest purcussionists quite floored, and obviously not knowing how, or if they should proceed. The only Jones willing to keep her stage face and presence was the Queen of Rock herself, Loud Mouth Laina, who amidst rock mayhem, made an impressive solo finish of the hit piece. This event, being the biggest news to hit the rolling stones front page since Head Banging Hunter crashed the prestigeous wedding dance floor of surf/lab rock legends Penny and Lis,' the extended Scribner Dynasty has made their mark in the rock history books for what could be, the last time.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey...I just read the blog. Ha ha. (that was me laughing) It does make me sad to see the band split, though. How will we retire to the Bahamas now?

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cute was that?????? Love, Mom

Liked the write-up about the band.

Anonymous said...

Which Mom wrote that last comment? I just watched this again. I really love how you write. You and Christy seem to have the same gift in blogging!