ha ha! Beat ya, Steph! Love the pics Bodie! Porter is looking cuter than ever. Good to see you still have friends after you made them eat the cake. J/K. I loved the cake...just didn't get what you wrote on it. Personal joke, I guess. Had to be there. If only I was in the 'in' crowd. :(
i don't get christy's comment. but if she beat me its only because i was at disneyland for my bday and haven't had a chance to sit at the computer. love the little shows. porter is such a cutie. i can't wait to show yve how grown he is. love the cake. its a good thing that now at least one of you can rent a car when you travel. the downside of being a young married family.
Porter is getting huge!! I need to visit you guys again. Way to be more awesome than Mark because you are 2 months older... I didn't get what you wrote on the cake either. Perhaps you can clarify that for all of us!
Although this blog is relatively new and somewhat under construction, it's primarily dedicated to event planning and designing on a budget. Lora Spencer coordinates your vision with elements of whimsy and elegance, but most importantly, she helps your plans stay in the green. Lora's based in the orange county area, so feel free to peruse her recent work, if nothing else than to steal some good ideas!
6 comments:
ha ha! Beat ya, Steph! Love the pics Bodie! Porter is looking cuter than ever. Good to see you still have friends after you made them eat the cake. J/K. I loved the cake...just didn't get what you wrote on it. Personal joke, I guess. Had to be there. If only I was in the 'in' crowd. :(
i don't get christy's comment. but if she beat me its only because i was at disneyland for my bday and haven't had a chance to sit at the computer. love the little shows. porter is such a cutie. i can't wait to show yve how grown he is. love the cake. its a good thing that now at least one of you can rent a car when you travel. the downside of being a young married family.
whatever man-i'm older than mark and have been able to rent a car since december. so there. yes i am awesome.
Porter is getting huge!! I need to visit you guys again. Way to be more awesome than Mark because you are 2 months older... I didn't get what you wrote on the cake either. Perhaps you can clarify that for all of us!
"TO MANY HAPPY CAR RENTALS" on a car cake as a celebration of his newfound ability to drive rentals.
obviously:)
Oh. is that so. boy do I feel sheepish.
Post a Comment