i love that you are keeping your blog updated so we can keep up with porter's growing. yve said he's not changing too quickly for her. she said, "oh, what a cutie!"
well you can tell her i completely agree that he's growing too fast! we just packed up most of his 0-3 months stuff last night, and brought out all the 3-6:(
Okay, I've been through all the posts, and I'm caught up. It's 1:42 IN THE morning and I have people coming for lunch. To bed. I'll have to check on Stephanie's blog a little later. You've done a great job. Your writing is very entertaining! I love it. You and Christy have a gift! Love, Mom
Although this blog is relatively new and somewhat under construction, it's primarily dedicated to event planning and designing on a budget. Lora Spencer coordinates your vision with elements of whimsy and elegance, but most importantly, she helps your plans stay in the green. Lora's based in the orange county area, so feel free to peruse her recent work, if nothing else than to steal some good ideas!
4 comments:
i love that you are keeping your blog updated so we can keep up with porter's growing. yve said he's not changing too quickly for her. she said, "oh, what a cutie!"
well you can tell her i completely agree that he's growing too fast! we just packed up most of his 0-3 months stuff last night, and brought out all the 3-6:(
SOOOOOO. . .Cute!
Okay, I've been through all the posts, and I'm caught up. It's 1:42 IN THE morning and I have people coming for lunch. To bed. I'll have to check on Stephanie's blog a little later. You've done a great job. Your writing is very entertaining! I love it. You and Christy have a gift! Love, Mom
Post a Comment