Thursday, November 15, 2007



This was one of our first homemade meals in our new place. it was delicious and hand made by Lora. She was so proud of herself that she insited I take a picture of the scene.

Our first Family portrait

2 comments:

Christy said...

Mark...love the new, non-girlish, blog layout. No pink anywhere! And of course the pictures are gorgeous. Seriously, lora...you are so classy looking. I've been aiming for classy for years...pretty sure I'm never going to get there...but you already are.

isn't it funny I'm the only one who leaves comments on your blog? Maybe if you told more people you blog...

Mark...maybe you can keep the pictures coming...light a fire under that wife of yours.

chris

Doug and Cecile said...

I just spent a few hours reading everyone's blogs!! I didn't even know Lora blogged. Enjoyed all of them Lora. You are an entertaining writer like Christy. So much fun to read. Why couldn't I get that video to run? By the way, I put up a new blog tonight. Don't know how to do the fancy things. Stephanie's blog was really fun as well. Also enjoyed Scott's. this was a fun night. Love, Mom